Sunday 10 February 2013

I'm On Empty! I Need More Milk!...Or Do I?

The stressed out mamma!
The Milk has a new website! Please head over to www.themilkmeg.com to check it out! 


Help! I think my baby is  starving!                                                                                               
"Do I have enough milk?"
"I think my milk has dried up"
"Is my baby getting enough?"
"I think I have to supplement"




Mums from all over the world have the same questions and concerns, and it can drive us nutso with worry! As a new mum I loved breastfeeding but with a very cranky baby (always in the evening at about the same time of day) I started to wonder what was wrong. Is he getting enough? Is he crying because he is hungry? One of the most important things for a mother to understand is how to know her baby is getting enough and what she can do if she realises he isn't. Not only was I exhausted and probably hadn't showered or done laundry for about a week, I also had this added pressure of not knowing whether or not I had enough milk.

How to tell if your baby is getting enough...

Head over to themilkmeg.com to continue reading!

2 comments: